Broadus Bees is a family-owned, Bend-based company. Owner Jimmy tends to hives in Central Oregon and southern Oregon and crafts raw, unadulterated honey flavored by a wide variety of flowering plants.
Select your desired flavor of raw honey or bee pollen in 24oz pint jars using the drop-down menu.
- High Desert Buckwheat: Molasses, thick and dark, medicinal, and local to Bend
- Wildflower: Sweet, sugar substitute that is great for coffee, tea and baking.
- Spun White Clover: Crystallized whipped honey with a natural cinnamon flavor.
- Lavender: Light, sweet, and smooth, this honey tastes nothing like lavender!
- Bee Pollen: Add to any meal for a nutty and earthy flavor, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.